Tuesday, August 16, 2011
Visit my new blog here. You'll be able to sign up for email updates there, as well.
Thanks for reading, and see you at the new site!
Monday, August 15, 2011
- Today's "Milton Makes a Difference," about Mary Beth Callahan, the preschool special education team chair in Milton.
- The August 1 "Milton Makes a Difference," about some teens from St. Agatha parish in Milton who traveled to Appalachia for a service project.
- "Milton Musings" from August 6, about another reason to love Cunningham Park.
- The August 8 "Milton Makes a Difference," about school resource officer Maria Poles, of the Milton Police Department.
- This past weekend's "Just a Minute," in which our heroine finally adopts a dog. Said heroine bears no responsibility for the column's headline, although it is kind of cute, despite groans I've heard from some readers.
I think that catches me up. I've also been writing features about camps all summer for the Milton, Hingham and Canton Patch sites, as well as continuing with my weekly wine column for the Milton site. Summer camps are winding down and soon I'll be back to my weekly school news columns for the three sites.
One side note: the kids are all done with their own camps now, and these past few days have been a reminder of just how hard it is to write with them around. Uninterrupted time is at a premium until school starts on August 31. Thank goodness Earl can be around enough to keep them occupied.
Sunday, July 31, 2011
Monday, July 25, 2011
Saturday, July 23, 2011
I do have a few "real" blog posts swimming around in my head, but have no time for that at this very moment. For now, you will have to make do with two recent columns:
1. Today's local humor column for Milton Patch. Everyone can use guidelines now and then.
2. Last week's "Just a Minute." Grease is still the word, but let's just leave most of the other words out of it.