Monday, June 9, 2008

The missing link

Here it is! My first family column for the Patriot Ledger. Please take a moment to read it, and if you feel so moved, let the editors know what you think via the email address at the end of the column (features@ledger.com).

The next "Just a Minute" is scheduled for June 21. Column space in newspapers is difficult to come by, and while my editor has said she feels the family section of the Ledger needs something like this, the rubber hits the road at the response from the readership. So don't be shy -- and don't feel like you have to gush like Old Faithful, either. A simple note about whether you liked it (or not, I suppose) and why would be just great!

Thanks in advance for your support. I'm so excited to begin this journey as a columnist, and I'm pinching myself a bit, hoping for a good, long ride!

No comments: