Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh, yeah.

Currently rocking my world:




  1. Freegal. It is the best thing ever, to look up long-lost favorites and get them for my iPod for free. Today's finds: Indigo Girls and REO Speedwagon (yes, I'll admit to REO. I won't disclose that the other download was Kenny Loggins, however.)


  2. A nice glass of wine with and after dinner.


  3. Kids playing outside after dinner (currently playing: "What time is it, Mr. Fox?")


  4. Happy kids swimming in the town pool this afternoon.


  5. Reading both the Magazine AND the Ideas section from yesterday's Globe while the happy kids were swimnming this afternoon.


  6. Clean sheets on the bed tonight, and a secret plan to finally watch "The King's Speech."


  7. Good news from a colleague.


  8. Having had the chance to visit with (almost) my entire family this past weekend.


  9. A beautiful, perfect, sunny summer day.


  10. The kids' summer camp. How could I almost have forgotten that? Day 1 was today and they loved it.

Ten is a nice round number so I'll stop there. Quite wonderful, especially for a Monday.

No comments: