Friday, March 7, 2008

The slack(er) is back

I've been a blog slacker lately. I've had a few other things I've been working on, and those have been eating up my writing time, but I also have felt I didn't have anything blog-worthy to write.

A short list of what's been going on will have to suffice:
  • too much eating
  • not enough exercise
  • got the taxes done
  • met four deadlines this week
  • having increased concern about Abby
  • enjoying the spring-like weather
  • trying and trying to find a babysitter for this weekend so Earl and I can get out
  • extra cantoring
  • missing Camille
  • being stressed because my house needs to be cleaned and I somehow am not making the time to do it
  • endless laundry
  • taking it easy on the hammies (they're feeling much better today)

Oh, and I got my first magazine rejection yesterday -- a very short, efficient form letter from Good Housekeeping. I like to think I'm used to rejection letters from my years on the opera audition treadmill, but I still was bummed about it. But I'll try again, there and elsewhere.

No comments: