Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Help wanted

I've Craigslisted. I've asked around. And now I'm appealing to you, dear readers.

I'm in a childcare pinch. I need a mature, responsible babysitter, with his/her own transportation, to watch my kids on Wednesdays 2:30 - 8:00 p.m. while I teach music lessons in my home.

Responsibilities, besides the obvious of keeping all three kids safe, occupied, happy and relatively quiet while I teach:
  • Take Timmy with you to pick up Brian at his preschool at 3:00
  • Help me get everyone fed during the very quick dinner hour
  • Help Abby with her homework as needed

Perks:

  • Dinner provided -- no chicken nuggets for grownups, I promise
  • Seeing the "Just a Minute" crew up close and personal
  • Paid time off at the holidays

You obviously need to be nearby -- let's say south of Boston -- and we'll have to talk about rates, too.

If you love kids and can help me consistently on Wednesdays, leave me a comment with the best way to reach you. Many, many thanks!

No comments: