Friday, June 25, 2010

Drive-by

Just zooming by with a few items:
  • Great visit with Mom and Dad this week. It's always wonderful to see them, and even better when they come to us.
  • Kids have been out of school since Monday. It seems like months ago. It's been a good week, but very busy. We're all looking forward to the start of camp on Monday.
  • Besides labor and delivery and dental work, the two things I hate doing the most are having my photo taken and having to speak for an audience. I did both of those (latter) things today and lived to tell the tale.
  • Writing is picking up. More on that soon.
  • A couple of musical opportunities may also be in the works. More on those soon, too, depending on how they work out.
  • Camp starts Monday! I think I may have mentioned that.

Off to the weekend. Enjoy yours.

No comments: