Saturday, May 14, 2011

Poof!

Remember that calm feeling I had earlier this week? It's gone. All of it. Or at least it was this afternoon, as I pondered how to catch Brian's Little League game, copy the programs for tomorrow's recitals and make three deadlines, all before we were to have a dinner guest.

But: I went to the game for a little while, got the copies made, and met two of the deadlines and got an extension on the third. Dinner guest and dinner were fine. Things are okay again.

I also managed to do something for myself today -- a long walk with a friend, something we're trying to make into a weekly thing. I did more than four miles and burned off about half of my pancake-extravaganza breakfast. Oh well; better than if I hadn't walked!

Tomorrow I have two masses to sing, and then the recitals, and then more dinner guests. I think I'll think about that tomorrow.

Oh, by the way, here's a link to today's Milton Musings. It is so, so beautiful here at this time of year. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S0 True for me Too! I love the description in your blog!

Chris said...

Heh I forgot about "The Meadow"! haha!