Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Brian goes to kindergarten!


Here he is, the big boy, on his way into his first day of kindergarten at Tucker School. He had a great day, and especially loved lunch (pizza!) and recess.

He learned a song about saying hello to children around the world, and he was trying it out on me, greeting me with "Shalom!" as he came in from playing outside this afternoon.

When I told him at bedtime tonight that he gets to go back tomorrow for another whole day of kindergarten, he gave a sleepy cheer. Brian loves school; always has. He just wishes he had homework, like his big sister.

2 comments:

JEN said...

so adorable!!

cmmoore said...

He rocks. I loved school all the way through college. I hope he will always be this enthusiastic about it, even when homework kicks in. :-)