Thursday, September 10, 2009

Busy bee

It's been a fairly productive week. I've been living by my daily to-do lists, which are tremendously motivating to me, help me organize my time and stay on task. I love reaching the end of the day with everything on the list crossed off.

Yesterday, I didn't quite make it, however. I had an internet connectivity problem, which took me more than 1/2 hour to fix. On the upside, I was my own network administrator. On the downside, my filing and ironing piles didn't get any smaller.

The thing about filing and ironing is that they keep. The piles are still there today, and I will get to them. I will.

I could have put in some time on the piles last night, but I wanted to watch President Obama's speech about health care. As usual, the President gave a great speech, which made a lot of sense to me. I do have some questions about how his plan would work, especially on the issue of cost, but I liked what he had to say.

And I am grateful that fixing the nation's health care system isn't on my to-do list.

No comments: