Monday, July 14, 2008

Confession

I'm a syndicated columnist wannabe. I'm thrilled to be writing my family column, Just a Minute, for the Patriot Ledger, and I'm also thrilled that the Ledger is part of a larger news network, GateHouse News Service. Because of that connection, the last column ran in the following papers, in addition to the Ledger and the Brockton Enterprise:

- Dover (DE) Post
- Wellington (KS) Daily News
- Siskiyou Daily News (Yreka, CA)
- DeRidder (LA) Daily News
- Ridgecrest (CA) Daily News
- Maryville (MO) Daily Forum
- Stuttgart (AR) Daily Leader
- Little Falls (NY) Evening Times
- Daily News Tribune (Waltham, I think.)

Now, just because they picked up that column doesn't mean they'll run it faithfully every other week, but it's a start. I think it was topical, with the summer upon us (I had written about a family vacation) and maybe they just decided to try it out. Hopefully they'll continue to do so, and I can look forward to my column running in different cities, regularly.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl! Congratulations! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!