Saturday, July 5, 2008

New column and other links

My third family column ran in today's Patriot Ledger. It's not on the Ledger's website yet, but it also ran in the Brockton Enterprise, which has it posted already. Here's the link. There was an error in my byline, which has since been fixed. But for a couple of days, there, I was Julie Fat. Ouch.

As always, your comments (on the column, not my physique!) are most welcome at features@ledger.com. You can also contact me directly at fayjulie at gmail dot com. The Ledger is always looking for reader feedback, so let your voice be heard. Especially if you like what you're reading! ("Just a minute" is made possible by verbal support from readers like you. Thank you!)

While searching online for the column, I found out that my two articles from last week (summertime injuries/first aid and Bob Dunn religion article) ran in several other cities, including Waltham and Taunton, Mass.; Utica and Little Falls, New York; Galesburg, Illinois; Dover-New Philadelphia, Ohio; and Carthage, Missouri. I also learned that my MOMS story from last fall ran in Holland, Michigan. At least they all got my name right!

And speaking of bylines -- my name did not appear anywhere in the print version of the Bob Dunn article in the Ledger last week. I'll take that as a reminder from God to have a little humility now and then.

No comments: