Friday, February 5, 2010

Fun Friday

I am very excited today for a few reasons:
  1. Timmy had a playdate so I had extra kid-free time this morning. I exercised a little longer than usual and then did some housework in anticipation of Earl's parents coming over for dinner tomorrow. Not a thrill-a-minute morning, cleaning and all, but it is done, it looks good and I don't have to do it tomorrow.
  2. I got a writing assignment that looks very interesting. Can't wait to get started.
  3. A different afternoon schedule today: usually Earl and I divide and conquer -- he takes Abby to church choir while I take the boys to dance class, or vice-versa. Today, we're all going together to pick up the kids (and then to the doctor's office so they can get their second dose of H1N1 vaccine...that's not the fun part, obviously) and then OUT to EAT. This may not be a big deal for many readers, but we never, ever, go out to dinner as a family. We're all looking forward to it.
  4. I met my deadline, despite choosing to do housework over editing this morning.
  5. I had a nice cup of tea with a friend today. Aaahhhh.

No comments: