Saturday, May 8, 2010

A good week

Accomplishments this week:
  • Stuck to my nutrition and fitness programs every single day. Well, except for the m&m incident on Thursday.
  • Did not beat myself up for the m&m incident on Thursday.
  • Walked the kids to school one day. They've been wanting to try it, and although I wasn't sure they could walk the mile, they did. Next time we'll just have to leave earlier so we're not rushing the whole way.
  • Received a very nice email from the editor of one of the publications to which I regularly contribute, congratulating me on my Erma Bombeck award and saying various other nice things about my writing. It made my day.
  • Also had another very nice email exchange with another editor at the same publication, which turned into a mutual admiration society. It's nice to have that now and again.
  • Practiced with Abby and Brian most days, taught lessons, made good dinners and tried new recipes.
  • Taught Timmy how to play Pachisi, after my mom sent us a game in the mail (thanks, Mom!) We've each won one game.
  • Met a few little deadlines.
  • Made time to read, which is something I love to do but rarely take the time to do it.

All in all, a good week.

1 comment:

cmmoore said...

Excellent!
Walked to school! That's awesome!