Sunday, October 24, 2010

Take a hike

Earl and I took the kids on a little hike in the Blue Hills on Columbus Day. Fall is my favorite time of year, and the day didn't disappoint. Read about our hike in this weekend's family column for the Patriot Ledger.

While I'm here, a brief update: Abby's still in a tough place, although thankfully, the scratching has been kept to a minimum. Timmy and Brian are burning up the piano keyboard; Timmy has just started "Lightly Row," and Brian is putting "Allegretto 1" hands together. Earl has been up on the roof, repointing the chimney before we get our roof replaced (again.) I'm losing and gaining the same 3 pounds over and over, and keeping busy with all my various jobs.

Speaking of which, I've got a week's worth of About Town entries to write. Off I go.

1 comment:

cmmoore said...

Timmy is such a pissah. Dave & I were talking about it last night - remind me to tell you about "Bo-o-o-ori-i-i-ing!" ROFL!