Friday, April 11, 2008

Marathon article and more

I interviewed four runners for a piece on the upcoming Boston Marathon for the Milton Times. All those years of reading Runners' World paid off! Here's the story with two photos.

I had to laugh when I saw the Times yesterday. At right is the front page photo, featuring Brian! He's pictured with some of his preschool classmates and their wonderful teacher, Mary Beth Callahan, who is being honored with a professional recognition award for her excellent work in early childhood education. Brian is in the green striped shirt in the front...not looking at the camera, of course.
I had another story in the Times about a recent teen drinking forum, which I can't find on the website. And Earl was quoted in an article about a recent school committee meeting. Too bad Abby and Timmy weren't in the paper somehow!




No comments: