Thursday, February 12, 2009

T.T. a lotta T.

Things Take Time. I get it. But they're taking a whole lot more time than I like.

I lost about 1/2 pound this week. This is progress. It's better than gaining. It's better than staying at the same weight. I'm moving in the right direction. (Like the T: "We are moving, but we are moving with delay." Do those announcements ever get played on the Red Line any more?)

I really didn't try all that hard last weekend, truth be told. I don't remember too much about the specifics, but I know I didn't stick to my low-fat diet very well. I've been on the straight and narrow since Monday, however, so 1/2 pound is actually pretty good.

Despite the scale's slow progress, I do feel more compact. I have been faithful to my workouts, and it's starting to show in how I look and feel.

There's not much else to report regarding my other T.T.T. resolutions, other than the launch of my Facebook writer page. There have been many other family and work issues to deal with this week, but that will have to be another blog post.

No comments: