Friday, March 27, 2009

Back on track

I've changed my weigh-in day to Friday, and am happy to report that I'm down about a pound and a half since I last officially weighed myself at the beginning of the month. This brings my total loss since January to (drum roll, please...) 5.8 pounds.

Considering my stops and starts since January, I'm pretty happy with my progress. This week I've been counting points a la Weight Watchers AND exercising, instead of doing one or the other. The exercise is simply a question of time management, and I've made it a priority this week so it's gotten done. Easy.

I've also been nurturing myself more, spiritually, and that has helped all around. I'm feeling much more in balance again and need to remember that to stay that way, I just need to keep doing what I'm doing -- prioritizing the important things and not getting sucked into time-wasters too much.

A full day ahead, but a trip to the gym is scheduled. Off I go.

No comments: