Thursday, March 5, 2009

T.T.T. Yippee!

Finally, some real success. The scale moved in the right direction, and I've lost 6 pounds since Sunday, when I started doing Weight Watchers (on my own) again. This brings my net weight loss since January 1st to...4 pounds. Sigh.

No matter. I'm on the wagon again, and successfully resisted a tray of cupcakes last night, although they were calling my name, and very sweetly, at that.

I have not been exercising this week, but am not beating myself up about it. I will get there. Baby steps. Things Take Time.

1 comment:

Jerry said...

Julie...baby steps is the key. I have lost 30 pounds in 5 months. 40 more to go. Eating smart and excercising is the key. Took me many years to put the weight on, will take me some time to lose it. Hope all is well. Hope to touch base someday. Love, Jerry S.