Friday, October 19, 2007

Ten blessings

In no particular order:
  1. Work I enjoy: teaching, singing, writing
  2. Mom, an easy houseguest
  3. Having enough to eat, and I don't mean just while I'm doing Weight Watchers. It really bothers me that so many people in the world go hungry. I think it's time to start contributing to Oxfam again.
  4. Peace and quiet first thing in the morning
  5. Three beautiful (sleeping) children (see #4)
  6. The "starship" minivan, which lets me go where I need to go
  7. Knowing that whatever it is, Earl and I can work through it as a couple
  8. The vast network that supports us: family, friends, kids' therapists and teachers, understanding employers, other parents
  9. Fitting it all in, most days
  10. Realizing that a list of ten blessings doesn't even begin to cover it

No comments: