Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sisters in Song

What are you doing on the evening of Saturday, August 14?

No plans? Well, come for a song!

My sister and I are putting on a recital of show tunes. The fabulous Timothy Steele will play piano. Assuming I find something appropriate to wear, it should be a good time!

The details:

Sisters in Song
Chris Faulkner and Julie Fay, sopranos
Music of Sondheim, Gershwin, Porter and Rodgers & Hammerstein

Saturday, August 14
7:30 p.m.
First Parish in Milton
535 Canton Avenue
Milton, MA 02186

Free. Yes, of course we'll accept donations to help with expenses, but really, just come for the music. I haven't done a recital since I was pregnant with Abby...and since she's turning 9 on August 8, that means it's been a while. It's time. So come.

Hope to see you there.

1 comment: