Monday, November 9, 2009

November currents

Current Book - um...wow, I'm not reading anything right now.

Current Music - again, I got nothin', unless you count Suzuki recordings.

Current shame-inducing guilty pleasure - pumpkin chocolate-chip bars, Freschetta pizza for lunch instead of Lean Cuisine

Current colors - plum and yellow, not together, though

Current triumph - embracing my Organizer personality type, and putting it to work for me.

Current fetish/obsession - pumpkin bars; getting all prepared for Christmas before December 1st.


Current annoyance - a sweet tooth that will not quit, hair that sticks up and out

Current Drink - coffee

Current indulgence - going out to dinner mid-week (tomorrow!)

Current slang/saying - Well, then.

Current outfit - plum top, navy yoga pants, pink baseball cap. Don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

Current excitement - looking forward to a big swim on Thursday

Current endorsements - Worldwide Marriage Encounter, Google Calendar

Celebrity crush - hmmm. I got nothin', except for the usual Johnny Depp, but I haven't seen him for so long that it barely registers.

Current links - Asperger's Association of New England; Freecycle; The Word Detective

Current movies - rarely watch 'em, but it's almost time for A Christmas Story.

Current wish list: ummmm...maybe a Blackberry or iPhone or something like that? I'm really very enamored with Google Calendar, and am thinking, wouldn't it be cool to take my Google Calendar with me when I'm out and about? But it's totally not something I need.



No comments: