Thursday, January 22, 2009

Reluctant update

Well, it's Thursday. I managed to stay off the scale this week, as I said I would, and stayed at the same weight.

I'm disappointed, but I can't be too surprised. I've been very good since Monday, but birthday cake (x3!), Bramblewood caramels and a host of other yummies last weekend weren't exactly conducive to weight loss.

There's one more week of January. That scale had better budge this week, or it will be time for a February fit of deprivation. I really don't want that (and trust me, dear readers, neither do you.)

In other news, I have a phone appointment with a magazine editor next week to talk about story ideas. I've also discovered that Exercise TV (on-demand from Comcast) is free again, so I've been using that for workouts when a trip to the gym would eat up too much of my day.

I suppose standing still is better then walking backwards. Right?

1 comment:

cmmoore said...

No deprivation, my friend. EVER. Just different *choices*, love. :-D