Monday, September 22, 2008

Whew!

This last week or so has been very busy, writing-wise. I just sent Adventures in Foam Insulation to the client for his review. Hopefully I got all the details right. Add to that two columns and two features submitted last week, and I'm ready for a nice relaxing day of teaching tomorrow.

We spent the weekend in Canada, playing outside, picking apples, taking walks and toasting marshmallows. Earl and his dad took the kids fishing, which they loved (all of them.) It's always bittersweet, the last weekend in Canada of the year. I get all teary if I think of it too much, especially this year, with our dear friends and next-door-neighbors putting their house on the market. It won't be the same without them.

And now, your resident Foam Insulation expert is going to call it a day.

No comments: