Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whoosh!

That was the sound of time flying by. It seems like we were just in Canada, but since that trip, Abby has started school; we've gone to Rochester, Pennsylvania, Rochester again and back home; both boys have started preschool and I've begun my fall teaching schedule. It's all gone fast, but it's all good.

As Indigo Montoya would say, let me explain. No, is too much. Let me sum up:
  • Abby's in second grade. She was a bit anxious at first but seems to be doing fine.
  • Our Rochester/Pennsylvania trip was for two separate family reunions...both for my family, which has two factions that aren't speaking to one another, alas. Fortunately, we got to visit with both factions (but I didn't try to broker a peace agreement.)
  • Brian and Timmy are in preschool every morning for 2 1/2 hours. The freedom! That time goes quickly, and I'm still figuring out how to make the best use of it. Oh, and the boys are doing very well, too, says the devoted mother.
  • I've seen about 2/3 of my students this week. Note to self: next year, start teaching the week after Labor Day.

C'est tout!

No comments: